Well you know here in Utah we dont play around and only a few weeks into the season (and only day three for Snowbasin) the local contest circuit is already underway. This Thanksgiving weekend Snowbasin held what it dubbed the Thanksjibbing Games. More than just your typical rail jam the Thanksjibbing Games were an assortment of contests including games of S.N.O.W., best method, high ollie, spin to win, double feature, and single feature jams. It made for a great time for all that came out and served as a great warm up to the upcoming contest season. This year Snowbasin will feature prominently in the Wasatch contest circuit as it joins contest mainstays Brighton Resort of SLC and PCMR of Park City in hosting the Friday Night Jib Fights. A revolving tour of Friday night contest with three stops at each resort and a finals in PCMR. The first stop will be December 16th at Snowbasin with tour finals March 30th at PCMR. Judging by the new look of the lower Snowbasin park and the jibs I was able to check out that are awaiting placement in the upper park Snowbasin is really stepping up its game this season. Heres a selection of pics from todays event as well as the flyer for the Friday Night Jib Fights and finally a look at some of the yet to be placed jibs at Snowbasin. Special thanks to the Snowbasin Park Crew and event sponsors Dragon, DC, Vitamin Water, and Neff.
- Fucking kill me now 🤦🏼♂️ .... Floridians Sue McDonald's Because They Had to Pick the Cheese Off Their Quarter Poun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- You know you’re walking into a shit show at work when you get three different “what time you gonna be here?” texts in the morning lol ... 6 days ago
- Nikki Lane @urbanloungeslc ... instagram.com/p/Bi-wxeiHgh8/… 1 week ago
- Happy Mother’s Day mom (pictured here three years before I dropped… instagram.com/p/BiuEqKthTfI/… 1 week ago
- I have very few “prized possessions” ... this is for sure one of them.… instagram.com/p/BiP4GssBfQv/… 3 weeks ago